Thursday, July 1, 2010

FRANK SINATRA - THE SUMMER WIND

By Debbie Bulloch



Summer is here and the air is filled withe the memories of summers past. For me, the cool summer nights bring back memories of spending long nights sitting by the window in my bedroom, voraciously gobbling up books.

The cool summer breeze would blow through the open window bringing with it the sweet fragance of the star jasmine planted below my window and the sounds of Frank Sinatra playing on my Dad's stereo while Dad worked late nights in his home office.

For you Dad, here is one of your (and my) favorite Sinatra songs:

FRANK SINATRA – The Summer Wind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were you the apple of your Daddy's eye? You seem to have such wonderful memories of your Dad. I like reading your occasional tributes to him.