Sunday, October 11, 2009

SUNDAY RECAP

By Debbie Bulloch





No Sunday Comics today. I apologize for the missing comics, but today was a busy day for me. I will try harder next Sunday...I promise, really, I promise!

All is not lost, however.

First, here is a version of Baby Blues edited by our very talented Teressa "Tess" Adamski. Thank you Tess!





(Click on image for a large view.)



Finally, some Cuban music, from Ibrahim Ferrer and the Buena Vista Social Club, to get your new week started on the right note. Have a wonderful week!

Chan Chan



El Cuarto de Tula

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Baby Blues comics was so cute. I can see that Tess is a good friend. Good friends are a treasure. You're both very lucky!

SanPaul Held said...

Debbie, are you Tess' mommy?

Tess, very nice job on the comic strip.

Thank you for the Cuban music. Yesterday was the second month anniversary since mom's burial. You know how much she loved listening to Ibrahim and the Buena Vista Social Club. She must be smiling down on you.

Gracias!