Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GIFTS FROM FRIENDS

By Debbie Bulloch



One of my warmest blessings has been all the good people that I have met through my work at Between Homes. Since opening Between Homes at SecondLife, I have met men and women who have enriched my life in ways that I could not have ever imagined. T

One of those individuals is Buccaneer Braveheart. Buc is a cowboy, a gentleman, and the ultimate rugged individualist. Buc is also a true friend who is always ready to lend a helping hand.

One of Buc's gifts is finding music that always seems to hit the right spot.

Here is a song that Buc sent to me today. I really like Jethro Tull, but I must confess that I had never heard this song.

the song hit the right spot for me, I hope it does for you.

Enjoy!

JETHRO TULL – Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow

No comments: