Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello my friends !

Christmas is coming and i would like to share too with you songs that i listened when i was a child ! This is at first french versions ! Thank you Debbie to give me this idea ! so listen to to the french versions and after there will be different versions ! christmas is magic so please, enjoy it in family or with friends !













This is a version for my german friends and especially for your daddy Debbie ! I pray for him and think of him ! merry christmas !




For my friends from america, England and everyone who is speaking english (lol) in fact for everyone all over the world (hehehe)



We wish you a merry christmas , we wish you a merry christmas and happy new year



And the last one is for fun ! really funny



So my friends, I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year ! Please enjoy it and have fun !

see you soon

arc

No comments: