Monday, December 1, 2008

A Light Look At Drivers

By Debbie Bulloch



And now for something light and fun.

I was born and raised in La La Land, better known by the rest of the world as Los Angeles, California. For better or for worse, L.A. has the reputation of being the car capital of the world. (Of course, my dear friend Yucca Gemini would quickly point out that this is a rather dubious distinction and not one to be proud of - but I digress).

Anyhow, while cruising YouTube I came across this animated Disney short. After viewing it, I think that the message in this little film is as revelant today as it was back in 1950, when it was filmed.

Take a look at it (it is only about 7 minutes long) and tell me what you think. Are you an "evil" driver?

Have fun. (As an added bonus, if you watch through the end of the Disney clip, you will then have a chance to watch various bike related vidoe clips.)

No comments: