Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BUILT MERCEDES TOUGH

By Debbie Bulloch



My father taught me many things: to appreciate classical music, to enjoy fine art, to fight my own battles, to fix a bike's flat tire and to change the oil in a car. He also taught me how to appreciate the value of fine engineering. For my Dad, his beloved Mercedes cars were the epitome of the best that German engineering could offer.

This is for you Dad. (I know you would probably disapprove of what was done to that poor wagon, but it was all done for a good cause: to prove how tough your Benzes are!)

And now, for something entirely different, take a look at the video clip below. (It is part one of a series produced by the British TV show Fifth Gear. You can go directly to YouTube to see all five parts).

Enjoy!

No comments: