Saturday, May 15, 2010

SUNDAY PHOTO ESSAY

By Debbie Bulloch



Here are a few photos from the past few days.

Hope you enjoy them.













The Farmers Insurance Zeppelin visits Camarillo Aiport.







The California Brown Pelican, which suffered during the recent California winter storms, is now back in full force - much to the delight of its many fans up and down the coast.









And finally, sunset on a California beach.







Have a wonderful Sunday!

All photographs - Copyright © 2010, DB. All rights fully reserved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, I am doing fine and hope you are too. Thank you for sharing your photos because I do enjoy them so much. Our Texas beaches are muddy looking and it's too hot and humid already, to go outside for too long. They are beautiful photos. Hope to talk to you soon, my friend. Hugs, Tina:aka, Tayla Kayo

Anonymous said...

What the heck kind of cloud is that in the last two pictures?

Looks like a spaceship to me :-)


Grtz.
-XXX-
Templar

Debbie Bulloch said...

Tayla, thank you for the comments (here and elsewhere). It make sme happy that people enjoy my photos. Thank you!

Templar, I took the pictures of the cloud on the same day that Lilly the whale died. The cloud looks like a whale to me - I'd like to think that the cloud is Lilly's spirit shaking its earthly bounds and joing its ancestors.

Call me silly, or call me a romantic if you like. (Call me anything you want, just never call me late for dinner.)