Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Le grand bleu "The Big Blue" from Luc Besson

Hello my friends ,

I am very happy to see you again and to write ! Writing is very nice and I love to share with you some music or writings !

This movie is one of my favorites. I think i already posted some musics of Le Grand Bleu but The Big Blue is for me a way to escape and to think of others things and to feel free !

Look at the water ! it is relaxing it is somptuous, there are no limits ! you feel that there are no limits ! and that is magic ! But it also can be dangerous !

So we have to care and listen to it listen to the sea, listen to the waves, listen to the seagulls !

it is wonderful ! I love that and wanted to share that with you

Please relax, open your ears, close your eye and listen ! you will dream, you will fly, you will swimm with the dolphins, with the waves under the sea ...... a part of freedom









A special version : en espanol por mi amigos y amigas


This one with the dolphins is very nice ! please enjoy it


So my friends , I hope that you appreciated these songs !

Tell me

See you soon

Your dear friend Arc

No comments: