Monday, April 13, 2009

LEARNING FRENCH

My dear friends,
I want you to give you some words or sentences in french

Je m'appelle arc
My name is arc

J'ai 36 ans
I am 36 years old

to count : un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, hui, neuf, dix
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten

Quelle heure est-il ?
What time is it ?

J'ai trois enfants : deux garçons et une fille
I have three childrens : two sons and one daughter

J'aime beaucoup la musique
I love very much music

La France est un pays où il fait bon vivre
France is a country where it is very pleasant to live

J'aimerais visiter les Etats-Unis
I would love to visit america

Je voudrais du pain et une bouteille de vin
I would like some bread and a bottle of wine

Puis-je avoir l'addition , s'il vous plaît ?
May I have the bill please ?

J'ai beaucoup d'amis : de très bons amis en Amérique, au Brésil, en Australie, en Europe, au Costa Rica....

I have a lot of friends : very good friends in America, Brazil, Ausralia, in Europa, in Costa Rica ....

Please my friends, if you want me to translate specific things, words, please let me know which themes you are interested in.

Byee byeee arc

3 comments:

Debbie Bulloch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Bulloch said...

For quick translations, use the Yahoo Babel Fish "gadget" on the upper left-hand corner of the blog page. It works well for simple translations. Try it!

TT said...

OH,
What a friend Arc is. I had a couple I helped with their new baby, and they had family from France here to visit. Arc gave me welcoming and nice words to say to them. Only, i do not speak French. LOL

The new day stood by me, and helped me speak. The visiting family were so pleased, and appreciated I tried. Besides glad to meet you, congratulations on your new baby, and other nice things,
Arc had me tell them I had a friend in France. They asked if he was cute. I said 'of course!' and a very nice person.

Thanks you Arc, never know when French will come in handy!!

TT