Thursday, November 26, 2009

Garcimore : a very special magician

Hello my friends !

Let me introduce you to Garcimore !

Garcimore was a very good magician , very specific or particular

he was born in 1940 and died in 2000. He was so specific because in fact he used to do it on tv shows for chlidrens and it was wonderful, so wonderful for childrens.
He was smiling all the time and was very smart ! Why ? Because he used to let us think that he couldn't have managed to do it but in fact he always mabaged to do it !

so i let you appreciate some of his shows ! please appreciate that ! it is very nice
He was the magician for kids




A resume of his career







so my friends hope you appreciated this artist ! a very great man ! he is a legend !

have a nice day and smile !
see you soon
arc

1 comment:

Debbie Bulloch said...

Arc, this is wonderful. I had a great time watching the video clips. I love magicians!