Saturday, November 28, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT MUSIC - FRANK SINATRA

By Debbie Bulloch



If you read my recent post titled Bobby Darin – The Gift then you already know about the wonderful, early Christmas gift that I received.

This has turned out to be the gift that “keeps on giving.” In addition to the Bobby Darin records, the box also contained part of Dad’s Frank Sinatra collection. My Dad was a big fan of both Bobby Darin and of Frank Sinatra - The Chairman of the Board.

Listening to Dad’s old records has transported me through doors that I once thought were closed forever. Please come along with me and let the magic of music open open some doors for you.

For your listening pleasure on this wonderful Saturday evening here are some samples of my Dad’s favorite Sinatra records.

FRANK SINATRA – Strangers in the Night



FRANK SINATRA – The Summer Wind



FRANK SINATRA – That’s Life



FRANK SINATRA – My Way



Enjoy!

(Danke Pappa - Ihr Baby)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, sounds like your father was a romantic at heart. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Deb !
very nice songs of Franck Sinatra ! he was a "grand monsieur" de la chanson" , a very very great man !
Thanks to post these songs !
I think to your father who certainly was a big romantic man ! hehehe
thank you my deb
see you soon
byeee
jerry