Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hello my friends,

please find herewith pics that our friend TT quandry sent me and then asked me to post !

so enjoy these pics and thank you TT to share that with us ! That is funny !
I do know how thanksgiving is important for all my americans friends !










All rights reserved


Before letting you, i would like to tell you that pets are very important and that is important to help them as deb said. Thank you so much deb !
so please have a look at these videos! you know pets are very smart ! Look at these proofs.









So my friends, please have a nice day and hope you enjoyed it !
byee
arc

1 comment:

Debbie Bulloch said...

TT thank you for passing those Thanksgiving comics to ARC. And ARC, thank you for posting them and especially thanks for the shelter video clips.

The videos are a funny way to transmit a very important message about adopting shelter pets. Good job.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!