Sunday, May 3, 2009

Some beautiful pics

Hello my friends,

You will find herewith some pics I have chosen for you !
I hope you will appreciate them !
I have to tell you that i didn' take these white and black pics ! I found them on internet but i really appreciated them !

Pics can tell us a lot of things and you can also imagine a lot when you look at pics !

First, I would like to show you very nice pics from my dear and very close friend TT ! These pics are from Monterey! I don't know Monterey but when i look at these pics, I do understand why Debbie and TT really appreciate this place ! it would be interesting to visit ! the rocks seem to be very beautiful and the sea very nervous ! hehehehe



It reminds me a beautiful coast very close to the city where i was born : it is called Le Croisic and La côte sauvage ! I will post some pics of this côte sauvage.

Look at these birds from Monterey ! they are very nice.




Now look at a selection of pics very special



It seems to be an other world, an other time !





Oh look what the rains can give ! it is magic ! the water could be magic and so pure ! I do appreciate the water and especially the rain when i ride ! hehehe







Oh look at this one !


Do you think that it is possible ? In France, we have some strange animals, strange birds which are fluing in the night !



I do appreciate this one ! The light is coming from the sky ! it is like there was a door to go to paradise








Look again at the rain ! it is nice to be under the rain, to walk or ride under the rain and to dance under the rain ! do you remember the song I am singing in the rain ! I think no of this song !







Now I want to share with you some pics of animals ! They are very cute ! especially this dog on the sea ! deb I hope you will appreciate it ! it is for you




And this bird ! Look at it !




Sometimes, I would like to be a little boy and walk in a forest like this one, walk and walk without stopping !
And be like this man or this child, look you think there is someone, you think that you see someone ! But in fact look there is nobody ! maybe it is only a ghost maybe it is your imagination ! Look how pics can show something who doesn't exist.



Before the end, I would like to offer you these flowers ! so realistic and so pure too


Bye bye my friends, it is time for me to leave you, take my shoes and walk walk under the rain, down the street, walking in the forest and maybe you will see me somewhere or not ..

See you soon ! arc



Except as otherwise noted, the photographs displayed on this page are fully protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. All rights are fully reserved by the copyright owner(s). If there are any questions regarding these photographs or their use, please contact this blog's publisher. Thank you.

2 comments:

Debbie Bulloch said...

Arc, these are beautiful photographs. Black and white photography is about as pure as photography can get. We are so used to seeing the world in colors that when we are presented an image in black and white, our brain is presented with a special challenge in trying to "connect the dots." Thanks for posting...

Anonymous said...

Hi hi my friends !
I have just added two pics of monterey ! TT sent them to me and i had a problem last time to post them ! so TT you can now have a look to your wonderful pics ! you are a very good photograph ! hehehe

Deb thanks for your comment ! it is very nice from you ! white and black pics are very nice ! it is like it was coloured ! I believe that black and white are colours, very nice colors and I think that finally it is more coloured than others colors !!
hehehe think of it
I hope that what i say mean something to you ! you know i am just a french man (just a crazy man who is a fan of Jerry Lewis), a crazy and silly french man !
byeee
see you soon