Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BENZES, DADS & DAUGHTERS

By Debbie Bulloch




With Father’s Day just around the corner, I find myself thinking a lot about my own Dad.

He taught me some very valuable lessons that, to this day, still serve me well.

1. Trust your instincts; listen to that little voice inside of you and let it be your guide!

2. Knowledge is power, it will carry you far; fear is the opposite, it will hold you back.

3. Take care of your car and your car will take care of you; always drive a Benz.

Well, I am not exactly sure if he really said to “always” drive a Benz. He did, however, always drove Benzes; he admired Benz’s engineering prowess and the mechanical marvel of cars that regularly run for 200,000, 300,000 and even past 500,000 miles. (For reference, the average distance between the Earth and the Moon is approximately 239,000 miles or 384,400 kilometers.)

For you Dad, who always taught me to trust my instincts, to hold on to knowledge and to reject fear and, yes, to drive Benzes - here is a little something for you. I hope you are watching!





These last two are my favorites - can you rell why?





Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deb !
this is very nice !
of course your daddy sees your article and he has already watched these videos several times ! of course he told me !
Your daddy is always here he is always looking at her little girl ! hehehe who is a great woman now.
Your daddy is a great man and he has given a lot , so much to you and allowed you to be the person you are today ! I am very happy of that ! I think of your daddy !

Deb thanks for these videos they are very nice ! mercedes is such a brand very resistent very strong and these cars are like a legend ! heheheh ! thank you to share that with us
see you soon
jerry

Anonymous said...

Very nice Deb. Your Dad taught you well. I too love Benzes, the older ones are great, but I am not so sure about the newer ones.