Monday, June 1, 2009

MONDAY AFTERNOON - NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE

By Debbie Bulloch


For many of us, SL has become an important part of our RL.

It is often hard to say "good-bye" at the end of an in-world session. (I know because sometimes I stay up with my SL friends wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime.)

For those of you who have a hard time saying "good bye," here is Michael Jackson (before he got creepy) and the The Jackson 5, singing their hit Never Can Say Goodbye).

Enjoy!

NEVER CAN SAY GOOD-BYE!



The following is Isaac Hayes version of NEVER CAN SAY GOOD-BYE. It was requested by Buccaneer Braveheart who, for an "old" cowboy, has an amazing taste in Soul and R&B music. Here then, for you Buc:

NEVER CAN SAY GOOD-BYE - ISAACH HAYES

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

You never can say good-bye? Neither can I.