Thursday, June 11, 2009

WE GET COMMENTS FROM READERS....

By Debbie Bulloch



I know that you read this blog because I (sometimes) get comments from you,like the comment below from BH resident Eliasdehart Sixpence:

Debbie:

Re: Read your post about beer commercials and watched several. I am partial to nut brown ales, Newcastle in particular; also Pacifico.

However, I find Tilburg to be an interesting one because of the label:

Tilburg

Not so much to drink.

And I like this song by Traffic: John Barleycorn Must Die -

John Barleycorn Must Die

(Not too interesting visually, but a good tune for listening).

Also want to mention to you that I like the Get Fuzzy and Pearls Before Swine comics that you post - don't get them in the local paper and too lazy to seek them out on my own.

(Pearls Before Swine is an interesting musical group too - now defunct. They are an acquired taste - pun intended - not for everyone, because often rather sad - some would say morose even. But I like them. All based around the lead singer, Tom Rapp, who is now a lawyer. I used to know someone in my hometown who was his roommate while he was in law school.)

Eli


Thank you Eli...keep them coming!

And here are a couple of photos that I took the other day. (I will post more photos later this week.)



No comments: